Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SSM11K - II 2008 VE Senator Signature. 6.2L 6speed Auto.

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
Hell yeah its a huge step up from the VY. In absolutely every aspect!! It doesn't feel real yet :D

yeah I went from VT Calais to VE clubbie dont worry mate it doesn't take long to get used to the VE's blindspots and power. They handle amazing stock and are brillent cars to drive.

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
One hell of an upgrade mate! Looks beautiful and im sure it drives the same! enjoy it.

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
if you dont mind me asking, how much they give you for the vy? i wish i could get into a senator but only on p's :( seeing as ive just sold my ute

Aww, yeah, that's a bit of a sore point... lol. Used Car Salesmen are one of the lower forms of the human species! VY got traded for a mere $5000. They took $8990 off the price of the car, but on paper it was only 5g.

Start saving and by the time you're off your P's it'd be well within your reach mate!

yeah I went from VT Calais to VE clubbie dont worry mate it doesn't take long to get used to the VE's blindspots and power. They handle amazing stock and are brillent cars to drive.

Yeah the 'A' Pillars are massive! lol, bloody safety features - airbags. :p

Getting used to the car now, been in it for a little over a week or so. Feel's so nice, only thing is the front bumper is wayy lower than anything else I've driven, even lower than the VY was.

[jonnoo];2061651 said:
Nice mate!!!

Cheers Jonnoo, really happy with her. :)

One hell of an upgrade mate! Looks beautiful and im sure it drives the same! enjoy it.

It is a bit of an upgrade hey :D
And it does, its a joy to drive!

Thanks for the kind words Pickle, I'm stoked with it!

Nice car! love it.

Cheers mate, I swear if I could get it into the bedroom, the Missus would be sleeping on the couch!!! :rofl2:

Pics are uploading... Slowly :)

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
So, gave it a wash today, with the help from Dad - I swear he loves it just as much as I do! :D

Outside:

PC240897.jpg

PC240900.jpg

PC240901.jpg

PC240904.jpg

PC240905.jpg

Inside:

PC240908.jpg

PC240907.jpg

PC240911.jpg

PC240910.jpg

PC240913.jpg

PC240914.jpg

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Very nice pick up man, I can't wait til i'm off my P's i wanna pick up a HSV Grange or something along them lines.

Cheers man, time flies so start saving. If you change your mind by then, it'd be a good house deposit! :p lol. There was a Grange there next to this one, definately a nice Sled.

It was either Cam and diff gears for the VY, or an upgrade.
The VY was getting old, had close to 200,xxxkays on it, I had it for 7 years - time for a change.

What's with the ferret type furry thing haha?

LOL, Long-ish story.

Shortened version:

When we were younger, family vacation, young kids with firearms, (me 13, sisters' 15 and 17, with very close supervision), Sister is a better shot than me (I got a rabbit - Thumper - think Bambii the movie), dead Fox, pliers, Fox Tail, used to hang Fox Tail from my second car, got old and fragile, always whinged how I liked the Fox Tail in my old car, Christmas Present, new Fox Tail, hanging in Senator, Smile on my face from memories as a kid. :D

Keep up with that? :rofl2:

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Cheers man, time flies so start saving. If you change your mind by then, it'd be a good house deposit! :p lol. There was a Grange there next to this one, definately a nice Sled.

It was either Cam and diff gears for the VY, or an upgrade.
The VY was getting old, had close to 200,xxxkays on it, I had it for 7 years - time for a change.

LOL, Long-ish story.

Shortened version:

When we were younger, family vacation, young kids with firearms, (me 13, sisters' 15 and 17, with very close supervision), Sister is a better shot than me (I got a rabbit - Thumper - think Bambii the movie), dead Fox, pliers, Fox Tail, used to hang Fox Tail from my second car, got old and fragile, always whinged how I liked the Fox Tail in my old car, Christmas Present, new Fox Tail, hanging in Senator, Smile on my face from memories as a kid. :D

Keep up with that? :rofl2:

Haha makes sense.

Yeah soon as i get a tune on this I'll be saving for sure.. If I've had my car for just over a year, and spent 14k on it, I should be able to save for sure..

Only problem is i want a grange or statesman but in Manual :(