Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SSM11K - II 2008 VE Senator Signature. 6.2L 6speed Auto.

SSV-AD

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 Ve SSV Sedan
what hapend mate?

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
Theres a ad on gumtree saying its been stolen.... Damn air thifes! Best of luck!

SSV-AD

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 Ve SSV Sedan
no **** thats bad luck mate!! there another guy with a 6.8ltr twin turbo ve ss that just got his stolen aswell..

VZ57SSZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 VF Series II SSV
Damn, seems their are alot disappearing from the coast.

I think I need to put my under lock down, even though its only an SSZ

Craigo8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE E1 Senator Signature
Beautiful car mate.You should b proud.Mine is the same but in Sandstorm.Harrop cold air intake was on mine when purchased.Helps down low + 15kw extra cheap mod 4 u & Harrop knows HSVs.Anyway real nice car mate.

craigo8

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
I can understand ####ing up with a double post but really? A quadtriple post which are all more than 10 minutes apart is retarded.

OT: Bad news... Let us know how it goes

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
I can understand ####ing up with a double post but really? A quadtriple post which are all more than 10 minutes apart is retarded.

OT: Bad news... Let us know how it goes

lmFao, maybe, he was just curious..? And impatient! :rofl2:

Um, it's long gone now. Police drove past it like a week later (in Sydney) had different plates on it so they didn't realise what car it was, just that the plates didn't match. They tried to pull it up for a check and it took off and was involved in a chase with them.

Turns out it was involved in a few robberies down that way, post office, pubs etc... Mad get away car, quick as fck - and comfy! A witness said it was awesome to see the cars take off, "it sounded beautiful, like a proper V8..." or something along the lines of. Yes, it did sound good! The fckers crashed into a tree down a side street, wrote the car off and two of them were apprehended as they tried to flee the scene. There was a semi auto handgun in it and reports allege that there was a shotgun used in the robberies. Should've seen the interior but, was absolutely trashed, disrespectful ####s. I'm glad I didn't get it back, who knows how long it would've taken to clean.

If the people that robbed my parents house were the same ones found in the car I'm glad I didn't wake up, they had access to firearms so who knows how it could've ended.

Insurance payed out fully, after a while, questioning me as if I was involved with it all.
Bought a shitty old 1996 Rodeo 2.8L TDI (have since wound the boost up and fuel pump, cause it was too fkn slow!!).
Bought a house, insurance money paid for legal fee's etc...

And the rest is as they say - history...

Just waiting to see what the VF looks like in person to decide what to do about a car, either pump a **** load into the HQ, or keep building it slowly and buy a late model cruiser.

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Agree'd Rich, I was devo'd at the time and I still really miss it at times. It was a beautiful car, so comfy and powerful and cheap to run. (As is any LS1/2/3, etc)..

But, the poor thing wasn't really getting the love it deserved, driving it in a quarry every day, dirt roads, stone chips from the road trucks...
I only washed it like half a dozen times the entire time I owned it, Dad washed it more times than me..! :/

And, it all worked out reasonably, worst part out of it all was losing my girlfriends laptop with 1000's of photos on it, all the ones of the VH, VY and HQ. Plus my sister had a few gig worth aswell. Not backed up.

#SuchIsLife...