Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ssv stereo in sv6- needs programing

reeco

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ve sv6 SIDI ute
i purchased an ssv stereo for my sv6 and i phoned holden and they have said its not possible to be reprogrammed to my car because the stereo is second hand, does anyone know where i can get this done hopefully in brisbane somewhere.
cheers

SV666

The Commodore Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS EXEC SII
i purchased an ssv stereo for my sv6 and i phoned holden and they have said its not possible to be reprogrammed to my car because the stereo is second hand, does anyone know where i can get this done hopefully in brisbane somewhere.
cheers

Out of curiosity, how much was the ssv headunit? if you don't mind me asking I'm itching to get one along with 50,000 (exaggeration, more like 10 things :) ) other things I want to do to personalize my car.

rusty411

Donating member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE series II Sv6 3.6L ute
Out of curiosity, how much was the ssv headunit? if you don't mind me asking I'm itching to get one along with 50,000 (exaggeration, more like 10 things :) ) other things I want to do to personalize my car.

check out jhp man therve got that headunit and can put it in unsure how much tho could be expensive

reeco

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ve sv6 SIDI ute
I paid 600 for it.

I might just put it back on eBay because I really couldn't be bothered stuffing about with it.

reeco

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ve sv6 SIDI ute
Mate I just turned 17. My brand new series 1 is fine