Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stability control sensor

Marinus

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE series 2 sportwagon 2012 sv6
Hi, i Need some assistance please, the stabiltity control sensor comes up on my cluster, my car does not start and gives a contact dealer warning. I let the car stand for a couple of minutes and then it starts . This happens when i drive sometimes. The last time this caused my boot not to open. Uncoupled the battery and opened the bootlid and the car started up again. The enjine warning light goed on but goes away after a wile of driving. Your help is much apriciated ?

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Hi, i Need some assistance please, the stabiltity control sensor comes up on my cluster, my car does not start and gives a contact dealer warning. I let the car stand for a couple of minutes and then it starts . This happens when i drive sometimes. The last time this caused my boot not to open. Uncoupled the battery and opened the bootlid and the car started up again. The enjine warning light goed on but goes away after a wile of driving. Your help is much apriciated ?
Have you had the battery checked and load tested?

Marinus

Reaction score
Members Ride
Not yet, will do this tomorrow, the battery indicator is still shows green but will have this tested anyway. Will let you know what I find tomorrow, thank you for your response

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Low voltage.
Load test and have the charge circuit checked.

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Try left to right full lock of the steering.

Marinus

Reaction score
Members Ride
Have you had the battery checked and load tested?
Just checked the battery and all is good. BATTERY is perfect. I fpund a little plug by the battery that was not connected properly , when i unpluged this the error showed up on cluster. Cleaned the connector and hope that this was the issue

Marinus

Reaction score
Members Ride
Just checked the battery and all is good. BATTERY is perfect. I fpund a little plug by the battery that was not connected properly , when i unpluged this the error showed up on cluster. Cleaned the connector and hope that this was the issue