Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stance project VE SSV (help & input required please)

JNew

Reaction score
he was the one to bring up other peoples cars, including his previous cars, says he had a rare M3 CLS, i want to see it.

Not that rare if you know where to look, apparently only in Australia. You'll get pics Monday if that's important to you. Only brought your car into it after you bagged mine mate.

As I said, this is only informative to those looking to stance their VEs. Why turn this thread into something else. I'll PM you Monday mate.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Not that rare if you know where to look, apparently only in Australia. You'll get pics Monday if that's important to you. Only brought your car into it after you bagged mine mate.

As I said, this is only informative to those looking to stance their VEs. Why turn this thread into something else. I'll PM you Monday mate.

i bagged cheap knock off wheels. didnt even mention your car!!

considering they are said to have made 14 CLS and 1, maybe 2 CLS II, id say theyre pretty damn rare.

JNew

Reaction score
i bagged cheap knock off wheels. didnt even mention your car!!

considering they are said to have made 14 CLS and 1, maybe 2 CLS II, id say theyre pretty damn rare.

As said earlier I'll PM you details and how to find them.

Liam85

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF ssv ute manual
Hey guys.

Sorry to revive an old thread but there seems to be a lot of knowledge here
Just about to buy some new kicks for my ute and was hopeing someone could help me with offsets.
Love the aggressive concave look with slightly stretched tyres so was hoping to get 10" all round running a 245 so the front doesn't scrap. I have coilovers going in so have adjustment in height and the wheels come blank so can set and offset really.
Was thinking 20 x 10 + 35 all round should work? Running a 245 front and rear? Does this sound about right for a flush/ aggressiveish look?
Is for a VF ute but I hear they are the same as the Ve

Thanks a bunch

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
I had a Mazda Famila GTX turbo... an what haha...

mitchy_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Senator SV08
edit - didn't realise it was an old thread.