Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

STANDARD STEEL WHEELS + Tyres to borrow in SYD

Thumpin

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SSV Sportwagon
I have a VT Wagon with a developing driveline noise which hasn't been diagnosed as yet. I'm seriously suspecting the tyres as the culprit but I would like to know if anyone has a set of standard wheels and tyres they could lend me just so I can eliminate tyres as the cause.
I live in the Sutherland Shire south of Sydney. I will promptly return within the day I suspect.
Cheers

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
You can't expect some one to lend you tyres mate.. no one will do it.. who knows they might come back with no tred hey they might not come back at all.. find a mate that has stockies or just buy some.. they go for like 50 bucks on ebay... good luck

Thumpin

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SSV Sportwagon
You can't expect some one to lend you tyres mate.. no one will do it.. who knows they might come back with no tred hey they might not come back at all.. find a mate that has stockies or just buy some.. they go for like 50 bucks on ebay... good luck
Oh..we will see. I would lend old rims and tyres sitting around gathering dust for a diagnosis cause.:thumbsup:

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
some one might sell you them not starting an argument dude... just giving u a heads up seriously check ebay u might get some with barely any rubber for cheap