Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

starter motors!!!!!

vh2nv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore
Hey guys i still dont understand why in the wiring plan for vh v8s it says theres suppose to be 3 connections to the starter the normal battery cable the violet ignition wire and it says theres suppose to be a red and black fusible wire going to the starter also wats the go guys i really need help to get my baby started thanks

vh2nv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore
na man haven't checked the plugs yet why do you think there may be something unplugged

leigh 7005

Reaction score
Members Ride
vb sle
ive got a vh v8 manuale in front of me and there is three wires i dont thinkl it needs this wire ill have a look at mine and see if its got that wire going to it

vh2nv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore
see its weird i've got a brand new fully charged v8 battery but when you turn the key its like its dead this has really got my head spining get back to me as soon as people can thanks

leigh 7005

Reaction score
Members Ride
vb sle
just had a look at mine the red wire goes to the positive aswell as the positive lead and also saw on mine there is a fusible link up at the positive terminal

leigh 7005

Reaction score
Members Ride
vb sle
so have you checked your ground wires to the engine?

leigh 7005

Reaction score
Members Ride
vb sle
try checking that fuseble link as in the manual it says fusible link and thats the only one i can see