Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

State of origin 2013

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
Streaker still made more meters then Pearce.

Why is he still there, it's like we want to lose.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
NSW were not creative enough in attack, they had the possesion and the field position to win but their attack lacked any real sense of urgency or creativity.

When QLD were in the danger zone they looked crisp, quick and ready to score - NSW have a long way to come if they are going to win a series.

Maybe the QLD greats need to retire so NSW can win a series because right now the core QLD attacking group are the best in the world, the best.

Sad to hear Inglis has such a bad injury off the back of the series too, but he'll be nice and rested for the finals and end of year tests.

It's a great time to be a QUEENSLANDER!

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
Streaker still made more meters then Pearce.

Why is he still there, it's like we want to lose.

Sutton and Reynolds next year, Maloney is good but we cant afford to go with two halves who dont play together, Souths are killing it and its all because of there halves, and there robot (G.I) lol

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
Yeah i said that but everyone bags em cause there from souths and thinks they will be another flop like Merritt (who i said shouldn't be in there cause of his size)

BUT they will pick the Rooster boys again purely because the name

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
Yeah i said that but everyone bags em cause there from souths and thinks they will be another flop like Merritt (who i said shouldn't be in there cause of his size)

BUT they will pick the Rooster boys again purely because the name

I honestly beg to differ, I don't see Pearce being there, he may have won a premiership this year but it doesn't change the fact that he is not an origin player! If they choose Maloney i won't be to worried aslong as they pick either Carney or Reynolds

Also Josh Reynolds has been playing good football he is a grub and i hate him at club level, but he would make for a great origin player in the halves, If i had to choose the team tomorrow.

1. J. Dugan
2. J. Hayne
3. M. Jennings
4 J. Morris
5. B. Morris
6. J. Reynolds
7. A. Reynolds
8. A. Woods
9. R. Farrah
10. A. Fifita
11. G. Stewart
12. G. Bird
13. P. Gallen

14. J. Tamou
15. A. Watmough
16. T. Merrin
17. L. Lewis (Utility)

18th man. Someone that can fill in any role along the back line like Brett Stewart maybe