Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

State of origin 2013

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
Where's my excuse for gallen?

There has been plenty of fights in recent years, its a thing of origin. Myles walked forward pushing and all aggressive and Gallen responded 1 v 1.

I could say that Inglis punching Scott was a dog move a couple years back, but I didn't, don't, wouldn't because I'm not gunna start sooking and whinging the one time it goes the other way.

It's just a part of origin. Unfortunately the QLD player came out second best which is unlucky. Plenty of time its been the other way round.

No time to whinge now.

Damn...your allowed to be passionate about your state, but don't freak TOO much over it...

I just don't like Gallen. If it was any other player, i wouldn't have an issue.

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
I find it absolutely vile, and no way it's a sport. Real men don't punch each other and roll around on the ground as that lot do. Thank you for listening.

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
Had to laugh at what Gallen said to the ref after the punchup, Made him sound a bit childish.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
No way should Gallen have been sent off.

If it wasn't 1 v 1 maybe sin bin but no way sent off.

Not a dog move either, lesson for Myles, Don't go pushing people getting up all aggressive with your hands down.

Did you see the tackle? Swinging arm (which firstly is a reportable offense in itself) then copped him right in the face. Myles simply got up and gave him a push, the same push that happens 2 out of 5 tackles in a set of 6. Gallen then threw the punches and from what I saw Myles didnt even get the chance to throw one back before people stormed in and broke it up.

So youve got Gallen in the wrong for the swinging arm, Gallen in the wrong for over reacting and throwing the first punch and Myles who did not retaliate. Come on down Captain Gallen, in the bin for 10 every day of the week. Hes a dirty player, always been a dirty player and Qld should have aimed him up first chance they got and leveled him if thats the policy the refs are going to take this series. Im all for a biff, but that was just down right dirty from Gallen.

Bring on Game 2. Suncorp Stadium is where NSW goes to die.

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
Pretty sure a NSW player was third in to....

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
Gallen says "Myles has been a dominate forward for years, someone had to stand up to him"

So, basically, "Your good at your job, you deserve a flogging"

Cheyne92

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx S pak
Myles got what he deserved, every time he is making a tackle he is always putting a cheap shot in there. And how was it a dog shot? They were standing face to face. Is he meant to let him know before he punches him? He got pumped get over it.

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
Myles got what he deserved, every time he is making a tackle he is always putting a cheap shot in there. And how was it a dog shot? They were standing face to face. Is he meant to let him know before he punches him? He got pumped get over it.

Going into the tackle with a swinging arm. That was the dog move. Watch the video bro.