Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

State of origin 2013

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Na, we got Toranafest and no aerial ping pong. All good here :spot on:

lol we have so many events it's not even worth listing.

port stephens is good though...got family out that way who own an awesome backpackers.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
We only need Toranafest.

Technically, I'm in Port Stephens, by about 200 metres lol.

haha good stuff, well then newcastle has toranafest, and you've got some sand dunes :p

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
One word NSW supporters - Seven

One word my fellow QLD supporters - Eight.

And for Gallen doing the dirty like he did and trying to justify himself, sounds just like a Brett Kimmorley, pure sook. Inglis and Myles will slaugther him.

Still, great game by NSW.

Typical give them hope attitude by QLD. Two games to go to make eight in a row.

Gotta love this comment,

Myles - already dropped by Gal

Inglis - he may "Slaughter" gal but it still doesn't change the fact that GI is and always will be a new south Welshmen

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Thats what happens when Queensland is out for blood. Was an exciting game from a Queensland perspective.

There were a lot of just weird calls for an origin game, they were really trying to stop a fight from even breaking out.

Inglis is nothing but a monster. Just pushing front rowers off hm.

Pearce for biggest cry baby on field award 2013.

I had a good laugh when the fight happened though, I wished more people got involved because I wouldve liked to have seen how they wouldve thrown half the field off.

I found it absolutely ridiculous that Bird and Tate got sent off. Tate got sent off for headbutting a fist and Bird while he did throw a few punches was just reacting to Hodges.

I really miss living in Queensland. Going to Suncorp Stadium for a State of Origin is something every fan needs to do. Its an experience. That whole place just rumbles and last night it was going off.

SavVYute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S V6 Ute Series II 2004
!!!!!!!!!!Queenslanderrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
I've been to a few Origin's now and I have to say this was right up there, the atmosphere was amazing as always - what a game! Being a QLDer is sweet, being a QLDer at Lang Park on Origin night is even better.

If I was NSW I would be really, really worried - QLD from game 1 were a bit ordinary but they weren't blown off the park - Game 2 NSW were smashed into little pieces and I can't see how they can beat this team in game 3.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Like the commentators said last night. Game 1, Queensland didnt show up untill the 60th minute and it was still a close game. NSW didnt shut the gate and let us back in.

Last night. Queensland didnt even give NSW a chance to show up, they played for the full 80 minutes and dominated for the full 80 minutes. Didnt let off the throttle a single bit, even at 2 minutes to go we were looking to score points on them.

Inglis, Slater, Smith, Cronk, Thurston, Hodges, Tate and Boyd were all AMAZING. NSW cannot compete with that, especially with Farrah, whos a **** kick at the best of times - being their best kicker. Hell even Thaiday had a better kicking game than NSW last night.

From the moment Gallen stepped onto that field, the crowd was chanting QUEENSLANDER. It was amazing. Gallen wanted to put Myles in his place. Queensland put NSW back in theirs.