Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

State Of Origin 2022

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
Game one was a cracker eh? Started with a banger in the first hit-up and it was a real contest all the way through. I thoroughly enjoyed watching it and was glad I stayed up late to do so (here in NZ). Reminded me of some of the 80's games. No quarter given. Head-high? "It was just a slap" said the bunker. Bit of an upset result (upset some roaches anyway). Go The Toads!

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Bloody bunker. Somebody should blow it up. (said Ted Bullpitt)

I am sick of the bunker slowing the play down to measure if the ball player's hand lost touch for 1/100 of a second, or ruling no try because a defending player was impeded by the decoy runner on the either the inside or outside shoulder.

And the commentators about forward passes ............ "if the ball is passed from in front of the player and caught by the receiver behind his body, it is not a forward pass " BS :mad:. If it is thrown front behind a line marking, and caught in front of the line marking ( as it was in one play last night) it is forward.
But, overall QLD too good on the night.

And then the winning Origin team can play an combined NZ and Pacific Island origin team in NZ. That would be interesting.

PRNDL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SV6 and VH Vacationer 253
Great game. I thought NSW was the better in the first half yet they were behind at halftime. That happens sometimes. Qld deserved the victory in the end.

Go the Blues