Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

State of Origin III - the decider

Tekka

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VR Commodore
how ripped off was qld getting with the video judges, i mean dis allowing toni carrols try was complete BS then ruling Thurstons pick up as a knock on was BS, and to top off the BS of the game with the CLEAR knockon by hodgeson was FKD which allowed the try! But The MIGHTY MAROONS came back and showed the blues what its all about!

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
As with other codes, refs/umpires have way too much influence on the outcome of the game, thankfully Queensland made up for it.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
I'm glad we came through in the end. Even though it shouldn't of really been a challenge, as has been said already. I was just about ready to load the rifle and go for a cruise to take a few people out. Blatant penalties, knock ons etc and it all got overlooked.

I was laughing wondering who had the biggest bribes.

Then I changed my mind and just wanted to kick Guss in the head.

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
Bax said:
I'm glad we came through in the end. Even though it shouldn't of really been a challenge, as has been said already. I was just about ready to load the rifle and go for a cruise to take a few people out. Blatant penalties, knock ons etc and it all got overlooked.

hodgson, blatant knock on yet ruled ok.....then an obvious try disallowed because of a dubious "strip"....the video ref is more demented than some afl umpires..... and he gets replay after replay and still gets it wrong!!!

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
i didnt end up wtching the game last night but i had the live scores running while i was on the computer. the thing which pissed me off is when adam mogg scored the first try cos i knew that the local radio station here was gunna go on about him aaaaall day and say he was an origin hero... like they did after game 2 :(

B

Baritji

I was working when it was on, unforunetly....... who was man of the match??

brownie82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute SIDI M6 Karma Blue
TATE mate!! Great game, we still won even with two less players than NSW!!