Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Statesman power door lock mechanism

Condy 0

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman - WB Ute - WB Caprice - Moke
Hi, having an issue with the central locking for the front drivers side. All other doors lock/unlock , but the drivers door does not. There is power to the solenoid , but no action. Can these solenoids be purchased new or am i better to find a wrecked one or get it rebuilt.
Any tips ?

jajy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf SS Ute
Hi, having an issue with the central locking for the front drivers side. All other doors lock/unlock , but the drivers door does not. There is power to the solenoid , but no action. Can these solenoids be purchased new or am i better to find a wrecked one or get it rebuilt.
Any tips ?
try watching this guy.
He has two episodes on a WB Statesman and in one of them he pulls apart a door lock motor

Condy 0

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman - WB Ute - WB Caprice - Moke
Thanks Mate, this is a great video (i see there is a second one as well) for anyone doing work on a WB Statesman. Thanks for the link.

Aus78Formula

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubsport
Common 78-92 actuator used by GM in US in different case. Many different part numbers depending on kit and what is included and to suit what.
22062740/1.
1719362/3.

Last edited: