Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

steering wheels??

hotrod32

Reaction score
Website
www.notdadzkustoms.cjb.net
Members Ride
1995 VS Executive
Except for the big blue oval in the middle! On a VS you cant take out the air bag wheel and replace it with a non air bag one becuase it wasnt optional on VS. I reckon you should go for the VZ Hsv wheel, with the alloy bits on it, looks awsome! I dont think it fits stright on though because the steering colloms are different, so you might have to do a little more research. i also think you cant fit an air bag wheel to a car that doesnt already have one.

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
yeh a VZ HSV leather wheel would look hot but i dunno at what effort and what cost itd take to get it.

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
hotrod32 said:
Except for the big blue oval in the middle! On a VS you cant take out the air bag wheel and replace it with a non air bag one becuase it wasnt optional on VS. I reckon you should go for the VZ Hsv wheel, with the alloy bits on it, looks awsome! I dont think it fits stright on though because the steering colloms are different, so you might have to do a little more research. i also think you cant fit an air bag wheel to a car that doesnt already have one.

bzzt.

im pretty sure they ~were~ optional. my exec doesnt have one but my brothers exec does [ drivers side only ]

clinster73

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina S2
The only aftermarket wheels you can use are MOMO and Issotta as they are the only ADR approved wheels.

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
all i want is either a black leather sport wheel or a new model commy wheel (looks like it must have an airbag so that puts big limits on mu opition). please if anyone has got one or knows were you can get them post it up. cheers jesse.