Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stereo Advice

I

IVICA

hi guys
After a bit of advice regarding my stereo in my vs, iam currently running 3*12 pioneer subs, alpine head unit and 6*9's in the rear and 3 amps.. now my 1st problem, is how do you guys get the head unit to sit properly in the dash my RCA leads are getting in the way and i cant bed the head unit in far enough so it sticks out a little :confused: ...

Question two: it is possible to split the 'sub out' on the head unit 8times???? so i can control the sub leves and have them connected to the 2 amps running the subs??if so will it affect the sound quality???

Question 3:Could someone explain to me the benefit of facing the subs rearward rather than facing them to the front of the car?

Question4: Is it worth getting a capacitor...(my lights are dimming shitloads now i have gone for the 3 subs :D ),and do they really increase the sound quality????bc the less voltage drop experienced.. and would i be wise to get a bigger alternator?????

thanks for the help guys