Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stereo Full Volume

D

DA_VZ_UTE

I've noticed that the stereo doesn't go that loud...Is any one else experiencing this? Does anyone know if there is a way around this?

DazVYSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYSSM6
If your setting is on anti distortion mode you dont get much volume.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Yeah. And you can turn it off by going through your menu when you start the car.

You can turn off the auto volume levelling thing there too, that relates speed/ volume.

Right?

D

DA_VZ_UTE

Ahh !!! Much Better

Thats done the trick... The settings were too low. Cheers

It does do alright for a Factory Job.

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
I agree, compared to the Eurovox H/U's they used in earlier Commodores, pretty good for a stock/factory H/U. Bout time Holden!

P.S. Does anyone know what the power output of it is? I know its not top level like 52w*4 output, but marginally better than the eurovox unit.

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
I actually don't mind the stock system. :) The speakers lack bass (to me, anyway), but other than that, the system sounds great. If only the HU had a Line-in jack for my iPod, it'd be perfect. :D

Ganzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S UTE 175 M6
goVZ said:
I actually don't mind the stock system. :) The speakers lack bass (to me, anyway), but other than that, the system sounds great. If only the HU had a Line-in jack for my iPod, it'd be perfect. :D

hi, before i got my gear all changed, i turn the bass all the way up on the factory h/u. sounded like it did have small sub in it.

kilmo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S Ute
For all u IPodders out there Belkin make a wireless transmitter for them. For around $100 all you do is select a FM channel on the device, tune in your radio and listen to all ur mp3's.

Cheers,
Kilmo

P.S. I on the other hand decided to use that device for my Police scanner....And got my whole stock system replaced....I like my BASS... :yeah: