Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stereo Speaker Harness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nut Kracker

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 304ci (195i)
5 pages and still going.

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
this is the thread that never ends, it just goes on and on my freinds, somebody started it not knowing what it was and we'll continue posting in it forever just because it is the thread that doesn't end. this is the thread that never ends, it just goes on and on my freinds, somebody started it not knowing what it was and we'll continue posting in it forever just because it is the thread that doesn't end. this is the thread that never ends, it just goes on and on my freinds, somebody started it not knowing what it was and we'll continue posting in it forever just because it is the thread that doesn't end. this is the thread that never ends, it just goes on and on my freinds, somebody started it not knowing what it was and we'll continue posting in it forever just because it is the thread that doesn't end.

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
Can I please have the post of the day award for the above?

Nut Kracker

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 304ci (195i)
Thank God for copy and paste.
this is the thread that never ends, it just goes on and on my freinds, somebody started it not knowing what it was and we'll continue posting in it forever just because it is the thread that doesn't end. this is the thread that never ends, it just goes on and on my freinds, somebody started it not knowing what it was and we'll continue posting in it forever just because it is the thread that doesn't end. this is the thread that never ends, it just goes on and on my freinds, somebody started it not knowing what it was and we'll continue posting in it forever just because it is the thread that doesn't end. this is the thread that never ends, it just goes on and on my freinds, somebody started it not knowing what it was and we'll continue posting in it forever just because it is the thread that doesn't end.

Nut Kracker

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 304ci (195i)
Where are ya Tas?????
Getting bored of this thread eh??

Nut Kracker

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 304ci (195i)
Does ya tink itil get as long as dis 1? The Longest Thread Ever! - GameFront Forums

Nut Kracker

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 304ci (195i)
You won't lean anything here, just useless dribble.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
I'm here... just playing with alarms in HiAces and Colorado7s'

Status
Not open for further replies.