Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

StevenzZ 2000 VTII Spak, another tiga!

StevenzZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S Tiga Mica
Name: Steven
Model: VT II S pak
Colour: Tiger mica
Engine: Type: 3.8L V6
Exhaust: Stock
Gearbox: Stock auto
Diff:stock
Brakes: stock
Suspension: stock
Wheels/Tyres: 17" Advanti racing mags, Dunlop tyres

next thing on my list is lowering, mite go with SL on the front and SSL on the rear what do you guys think?

only pictures i can get my hands on at the moment, will try update some soon :)....i have only had the car maybe 4months and im STILL in love with the colour every time i see it.

Attachments

• Picture 307.jpg
    Picture 307.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 286
  • Picture 302.jpg
    Picture 302.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 205
  • Picture 304.jpg
    Picture 304.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 222
  • Picture 303.jpg
    Picture 303.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 207
  • Picture 306.jpg
    Picture 306.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
Looks like its in great nic..

I reckon you got it for a bit of a bargain, relatively low ks, looks very straight.. and great colour!

normally the first thing i would say is 'take off the spoiler' but i reckon the S spoiler suited the S perfectly... but only the S! :p

looks great :thumbsup:

StevenzZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S Tiga Mica
Looks like its in great nic..

I reckon you got it for a bit of a bargain, relatively low ks, looks very straight.. and great colour!

normally the first thing i would say is 'take off the spoiler' but i reckon the S spoiler suited the S perfectly... but only the S! :p

looks great :thumbsup:
thanks mate, yeah i originally had doubts about the spoiler but after seeing a few with it off it grew on me, so i have kept it on.

they need to be dumped on there asses to pull it off with no spoiler i think.

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
yeahh, i agree with ya there 100%

my calais had an S spoiler on it, but it didnt suit coz it didnt have the rest of the kit so i took it off, but with the full kits its perfect

I reckon those rims really suit it as well, normally not a fan of those type of rims, but again for some reason they suit the car perfectly, in my opinion i wouldnt do much else exterior wise apart from lowering it coz it looks great as is

(can you tell i really love VT's haha) i have a soft spot for the S as well coz my uncle used to have an S straight from the factory as soon as they came out plus.. i love my calais, and its still as stock as day 1

StevenzZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S Tiga Mica
yeah, all i really want exterior wise is for it to be lower which will come in the following weeks and maybe in the near future different set of rims but at the moment these will do fine for me !

GMHVF6

Naturally stroked
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm
sweet car mate, loving the colour :p there has been a few tigers popping up lately. SL all round would look nice i rekon, and yeah, tiger S's look good with the spoiler imo, iv still got mine on, i have a photo with it off somewhere if you want to know what it would look like without it

StevenzZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S Tiga Mica
sweet car mate, loving the colour :p there has been a few tigers popping up lately. SL all round would look nice i rekon, and yeah, tiger S's look good with the spoiler imo, iv still got mine on, i have a photo with it off somewhere if you want to know what it would look like without it
yeah that would be good if you could show me a pic with spoiler off wouldnt mind having a look...

do you think SSL in the rear is to much? i ask that because a lot of people i have spoken to say you end up being disappointed with SL in the rear....what do you reckon?