Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Steve's VK

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
VKStevo said:
well tint wont be far away, hoping next week, if not the week after

i also need 2 give my car a good vaccuum, hasnt happened 4 a while since i left home

also my amps are now bolted on...wait a sec, ill just find a pic, excuse the mess of the boot coz pic was taken when we just finished it

vks12xq1.jpg

wires still need 2 be hidden aswell

Stevo mate what happened to the lovure.......:cry: :cry: :cry:

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
jacool92 said:
Nice VK Stevo.

Also, if you're gonna paitn the window frames black, and the pinstripes are black, maybe painting the grille black might look good?
yeh thanks for the idea but im not quite sure that the black grille would go well, especially as the bumpers are grey and the pinstripes are also red, not black, thanks anyway

WAGON MAN said:
Stevo mate what happened to the lovure.......:cry: :cry: :cry:
hahaha, my windows are getting tinted soon, but at the time we were just trying 2 stop everything rattling, so she just had 2 go, mind u the boot is worse

also i thought u liked roo's not louvers?

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
also power will probably be rated at the next service, although im not expecting much out of her

that will be a little while away though

ENV5

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec, VC SL/E V8, 2x Lada Nivas
VKStevo said:
also power will probably be rated at the next service, although im not expecting much out of her

that will be a little while away though

lol Steve like mine once im happy with the look of my car im heading straight for power

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
i was driving down a main road towards the city, it was in a 90 zone and i came across a set of lights that went yellow, probably easily couldve pushed it but i didnt, so stopped at the lights then next thing bang and i see this truck flying past me and kept going, im like wtf did he think he was doing, hit me and i was completely in my lane

i noticed the engine had stopped so i started it up again, it worked, then i thought i probably better not, i was just gonna take it off the road, then another guy came around from a truck behind me and sed thats not going anywhere mate, i got out and looked at it, looked alright apart from the boot was up further than it normally goes

went around the other side and, well yeh its a write off, he hit me in the back passenger side, boot is jammed from going down, all plastics and chrome bits were all over the road, body is pushed in further than the inside of the tyre, wheel is mangled, broke mirror, think the front is mainly alright though, but all the chassis is bent coz of the wheel, and it wouldnt even turn when putting in on the tow truck

so the vk has gone to holden heaven, i guess it is a good thing it didnt take me with it though

im also very glad i was in a big car like a commodore, i dont know of anything smaller that wouldve stood up to being hit by a massive truck

im not 100% sure at the moment but i dont think we'll be seeing it on the roads again, it sucks coz most of the car is still in great condition but i guess theres not gonna be many people who would want to do something with a 20 year old car

flyen

bye bye
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
that's not good steve:rip:

i work in the office for a trucking place and the amount of acidents astonishes me. I feel nervice when drivng near trucks because i know how accidents do happen and happen reguarly.

i only got to see your vk once in person, but it was the cleanest origional one i've proberly seen.

you'll come back bigger and better i'm sure:yeah:

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
i wish i had more decent quality pictures of it