Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

stickers?

MACE

Reaction score
yes please id love one haha or even send them out with purchases
No problem. In this short term, if you submit a request for stickers here will be able to sort something out as soon as possible.

Contact Mace Support

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask

Kindest Regards,
Steve

Ssambo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 3.8 Sedan, VY 3.8 Wagon, VY SS 5.7 Sedan
Hi Steve, my Commy is loving the manifold insultor and plenum spacer I bought from you guys. I'm currently saving to buy some of your VY high ratio rockers and bored and polished throttle body, along with a ECU tune. However, in staying with the theme of the thread, are you still sending people stickers? I'd love a couple or three for my fleet of Commodores....! ;) Cheers! Chris

MACE

Reaction score
"Hi Steve, my Commy is loving the manifold insultor and plenum spacer I bought from you guys."
We are glad to know that you are happy with the upgrades.

"I'm currently saving to buy some of your VY high ratio rockers and bored and polished throttle body, along with a ECU tune."
Please let us know when you are ready and we will take it from there.

"However, in staying with the theme of the thread, are you still sending people stickers? I'd love a couple or three for my fleet of Commodores....!"
If you kindly can send an email to [email protected] along with your delivery details, we can organise a few for you.
--
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kindest Regards,
Jason

MACE

Reaction score
"malik52 i need them too"
No problems malik52. Please supply your full delivery address and we will organise a few for you free of cost.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,
Michael