Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

STKE's VT s2 Calais 3.8S

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 D22 Navara Dual Cab 4x4
Picked up a new set of wheels last weekend of eBay. Scoop at $325 for 18" however were sitting under his house and needed a big clean and a cut and a polish.... they were black

Had to give them a standard wash before i could start to cut and polish. This photo is after the wash with the RIGHT one finished and the LEFT one about to be started on.... Painstaking but worth it

IMG_0698Small.jpg

Last edited:

Wherry951

PROJECT UNDERWAY
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey nice car mate. I was talking too a few mates on here and were wondering if its actually an international? As the internationals have:

Badge on the rear pillar
17in international wheels
'international series' sticker on left hand side of garnish
Tan interior
And paint colour which they only made it in dark blue/grey if im right?

It looks really good, not saying it isnt im just curious too see if this is a rare model or something as i havent seen one like it before

Cheers :)

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey nice car mate. I was talking too a few mates on here and were wondering if its actually an international? As the internationals have:

Badge on the rear pillar
17in international wheels
'international series' sticker on left hand side of garnish
Tan interior
And paint colour which they only made it in dark blue/grey if im right?

It looks really good, not saying it isnt im just curious too see if this is a rare model or something as i havent seen one like it before

Cheers :)

Edited.............

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
cheers man, Yeah man i need it done. I have a small priority list, tyres for new wheels, new alternator and a new power steering pump. However i think it just need new seals.

I have half finished projects everywhere at the moment + i have my App in at the queensland police service so things are pretty hectic

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
Alternator and power steering pump, going to be replaced under warranty..... giggty

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
Bit of an update.

Took the car down to Eagers Holden today to get both pumps replaced under warranty. Get a call in the arvo, they have to send the alternator of to a reco cause thats what they "DO" for warranty. (would think it would be cheaper for them to replace), the pump is going to be replace under warranty. The Steering rack has a leak in it too, WHICH is also covered under warranty which is frikin awesome.
So they tell me that they are going to order the parts in and give me a call to come in and re book it in and they will need it for a couple of days. Which will have to happen early January.
Honest to god this would piss a normal person off, but been that they are going to do $1800 worth of parts and labor under warranty i am not to fussed this time.
Only pain is that i won't have the car for a couple of days..... which reminds me that i still have to hit the old man's missus up for the damage to the rear bummer and rear quarter panel

Need new tyres, but why..... i do not know

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
Picked up some new rocker cover gaskets. Decided to paint the covers chevy orange

It looks more red at the moment but the colour will turn more orange with heat and time.

Here are the results:

IMG_0763Small.jpg

IMG_0764Small.jpg

IMG_0765Small.jpg