Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stock ve sv6 exhaust sound!!

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
dont bother with the SS tips and mufflers, they look and sound crap compared to what companies like redback are making. If your doing it on the cheap, go for it though

Shiny Alex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
dont bother with the SS tips and mufflers, they look and sound crap compared to what companies like redback are making. If your doing it on the cheap, go for it though

Not so much doing it on the cheap, more a case of availability here in NZ.

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
fair enough man, the tips are really hard to keep clean is all, considering they are extremly thin.
And the mufflers themselves wont give ya much of a better tone, living in auckland for a few years I understand what you mean though.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Excuse my Pommie ignorance ( I'm still learning all the different names over here ), but is that just the backbox bit?

So I could take the SS twin pipes and stick them on my SV6? (I hope so as I prefer the look of the twins)
That's pretty much it lol. It did absolutely nothing for performance, I only bought it for the quad tips. For 100 bucks I sure as hell couldn't complain. I was planning on doing a full exhaust but I've put all car plans on hold cos I bought another house on the weekend so no guesses where all my money is going now :(

14032009278.jpg

P1000090.jpg

m05tw4nt3d

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV WAGON
ive got a ve sv6 and am wondering if the ss real mufflers will make much of a difference with tone

m05tw4nt3d

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV WAGON
got ne idea of a price for just the back parts

AJ-SV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 SIDI VE SV6
That's pretty much it lol. It did absolutely nothing for performance, I only bought it for the quad tips. For 100 bucks I sure as hell couldn't complain. I was planning on doing a full exhaust but I've put all car plans on hold cos I bought another house on the weekend so no guesses where all my money is going now :(

14032009278.jpg

P1000090.jpg

thats a really nice car mate. You know what i think will make it look good? BIGGER RIMS

OZChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE SS Sportswagon
I picked up my SV6 last night and I have to say the SIDI engine sounds pretty good :)