Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stock Vp Project

ASIAN_VP

Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 Toyota Supra JZA80 N/a
Project Cancelled!!! :(

Last edited:

YMY-88U

Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VH SL/E
well for the exhaust, i spent around $350 on mine, including the extractors. i bought the exhaust brand new for $225, its a redback 2.5" catback without rear muffler and it even came with a fully sick chrome tip! i bought the extractors for $110, there were virtually brand new, were on the car for 2 months, then was crashed. the brand of them is lukey. my car now has a nice deep note to it, and dosent sound like any of those cheap nasty honda preludes or skylines or wateva you people drive!!

ASIAN_VP

Reaction score
Members Ride
hey 91 Berlina

thanks for yor help. My mates from school where saying something similar but they were telling me to put a resinator. what is that?
$350 thats pretty cheap is that including labour? maybe i shud get that before my respray....
you wouldn't know anyone around Melbourne who would supply it for around the same price?

thanks again,
LATERS....

P

premmy186

definately get a resonator mate, where im from they call it cobby lol. But anyway, it basically does wat they say it does, it resonates, it acts sort of like a muffler, n its just straight through, gives it a great note n i'f you've got all the good exhaust gear to go with it, it should crackle like a v8.

ASIAN_VP

Reaction score
Members Ride
PROJECT VP CANCELLED. DUE TO PERSONAL REASONS
PM if u want the details.....