Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

stocky 83 vh (newbie

vh_commydore

Reaction score
gday people few months ago i purchased a 83 vh comm, 4 cheap price, its stock as the proverbial rock, right now it is striped back and 3 1/4 sanded back gettin ready for a stark white paint job, but first i need to hunt down a grp 3 kit.. (help). orig 202 is now a doorstop, fresh roco'd 202 just purchased. and now in the process of hunting down t4 turbo, plenims, coolers, motor has stage 3 cam and crank, but i need help. and any ideas would be greatly appreciated

vh_commydore

Reaction score
im thinkin of slammin it with a set of intercepters, just chuck em in the hot tanks at work, clean em up

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
Looks like a good starting point. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
very nice lookin vh you got, from what you have planned for it, sounds like it'll be a beast!

V-ahhh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN/VT
yeah it looks pritty clean, kit should look good

crazywog

XR6 TURBO KING
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 TURBO she needs a tissue achoo
nice ride mate as i said in to sirvk boy im a big fan to those vk and vh's still got a soft spot for them.

vh_commydore

Reaction score
thanks 4 the replies boys, after i bought it i kinda thought wtf have i done. cause i wanted a vl calais, or at least a vh sle, but i wont get rid of it, 2 many broken fingers and skinnned knuckles so far

vh_commydore

Reaction score
screw the 202t. i got the rb30

NO MORE 202. i luv em. but u gotta do wat u gotta do. and i gotta put a vl motor in my vh. its cummin wiht tail shaft and manual tranny. was turbod. so iam in the search 4 a t3/4/ highflowed or not it doesnt matter