Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stockys VN

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
haha thanks. only update now is that the supercharger has been completely removed. did that yesterday. its been off for a few months, but i still had half of the mounts still on there, and coil packs were still on the wheel arch. thats fixed now and its pretty standard except for a ****ty pod filter, until i find my old airbox. havent even stuck a sv3800 tune on it yet. might burn one tonight if i can be bothered.
i still plan on putting the VN SS spoiler on the back, removing the twin exhaust and headers and putting a standard exhaust on it

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
If you ever want to donate some parts from the Sc-14 setup be my guest :)

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
well im bored so heres a photo. rereading this thread has made me want to supercharge it again :( but that would be a bad idea

P1000390.jpg

Last edited:

sv3800coomy

Reaction score
Members Ride
1988 Holden VN commodore
Hey was looking at your commy and figured you knew your cars wats the best way to get 300kw out of my series1 vn commy v6... At the flywheel that is...
Thanks mate...

riprip

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp series II commodore
hi there my name is monique iv got a vp and i want to put a sc14 on it is it hard to do my dad races cars and has all the tools just wondering if theres any step by step instructions on how to adapt it to my v6 :)

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco