Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stockys VN

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
just installed my vn ss front bumper lip. turned out pretty good

DSC00930.jpg

DSC00931.jpg

DSC00934.jpg

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
**** yeah!!!

Cheers
MaT

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
i think thast one of the nicest vn's on the forum very clean looking and a nice stance:bow:

yZoH

Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
yeh that is bow`able hehe, With some ss skirts & rear skirt, She'll look perfect i rekon, You got a real looker there mate, Wish i could compete with the look of this :)

Cheers
MaT

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
my1stVL said:
i think thast one of the nicest vn's on the forum very clean looking and a nice stance:bow:

thanks man

HoZy said:
yeh that is bow`able hehe, With some ss skirts & rear skirt, She'll look perfect i rekon, You got a real looker there mate, Wish i could compete with the look of this :)

Cheers
MaT

haha dude, with the plans you have for yours, i have no chance of competing with yours. you gotta do that stato back end with the two tone paint and it will look great

yZoH

Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
yeh well, i need a new job before my car even moves, she's empty........

Cheers
MaT

N

nawid

dude wats with every one hating wings on commodores? wtf..lol..i noe mines the biggest...lol..um nice car mate..i love your seats...back seats look comfy...and was gona say nice momo wheels untill i read they were fake lol...good car...love the VNs...they rock...does an lsd make your car faster..im talking for a six

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
not sure about it making it faster, unless you have a higher gear ratio. i just want one for traction mainly, cause i almost lost the car when it spun out on the cruise.

the wing thing, i dont mind most. the small ones like mine i like, but the big ones made of metal, just dont do it for me

vn88calais

Perth Representative
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VY Commodore 2002
hey dude, nice Berlina, i love ur seats, oh wait there identical to my Calais seats :p haha...did the berlina originally come stock with the same seats? or did someone swap them?? i was pretty certain that the berlina had the same as the executive.

Ur car looks like the guy who works for Street Commodores, i love that mag and his car is featured in a special section, i think his name is Ben? is that u?? haha just curious, same mags and similar kit...

ahh well, have a good one mate!

Cheers Todd