Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stolen Bumper

mongoose3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
Generally in Civic. Full of druggo's and bums

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
5sp VN Executive1988, VX SS 6sp
yeah i agree on that. Im going out there a bit later. There are always druggo's and lebs and bums trying to pick a fight.

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
JSTPOZN said:
Dude its adelaide give em all the condoms they want then hopefully we dont see 14 year old sluts pushin prams with another on the way :dance:

:rofl: lol then what am i supposed to use? I dont give a **** if theres 14 year old sluts pushin prams with another on the way, just as long as it aint MY 14 (lets say 17 so I dont go to jail) year old slut :p

vks

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 vn 3.8 S pack
**** me sideways, why would sum1 want 2 steel a bumber,total loosers can't go by a bumper for practically nuthin .i got 1 4 ya i was at woolies and left a 2litre milk on my back seat while i went 2 get smokes n when i got back my back window was broken and my milk was gone, how cheep can ppl get

s_pack

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VY SS
lol the world we live in, scum bags stealin bumpers, milk, frangas.. whats next..

VN Commy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 5 spd/VR Calais daily driver
lol I recently had someone break in so they could steal my fire extinguisher and about 20 bucks worth of petrol. Looked as though they spilled most of it all over the road though..

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
i was at woolies and left a 2litre milk on my back seat while i went 2 get smokes n when i got back my back window was broken and my milk was gone, how cheep can ppl get

lmao, unbelievable. that's just not cool :p

nsladden

GET UTED
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 Holden VP Ute S 5.0L & 1989 Holden VN 5sp Wag
My mate has an R31 Skyline. Someone smashed the quater window, opened it up, pulled the radio/speakers out although they were stock. wtf? Opened the boot & stole the rear lights, stove - pot style & also stole the front bumber & grille of it. They even left the socket set in the boot they used to get the lights out with.