Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

STOLEN - Gemini coupe , blue , Mt gravatt east last night

Gus The Snail

Born to be dizlegzic
Reaction score
ipswich - on the right side of the tracks
Members Ride
VS ute S2 1996
posting for a friend , he lost his gemini coupe , painted metallic blue ( apparently not a good paint job ) last night from mt gravatt east.. It was his first car , and we all know there arent too many gems left on the road..

If anyone sees it , or knows of common areas where cars get dumped after joyrides , please let me know.. he is only a young fulla and needed this car to get to work and back.

all help appreciated

i'll post some pics as soon as i get them

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Awww man that's not cool... and it's not even that close to Logan! *cough*

Hopefully it was just a joyride, although chances are it's in someone's lockup garage being disassembled by two dodgy blokes as we speak.

msina1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS acclaim,
stolen cars are ditched heaps of places after joy rides, under bridges, anyway away from public really, suppose just call the cops and go for a drive round the local area looking out for it,

Acclaimed VS

cruising
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
Sorry to hear it Ill definatley be keeping an eye out for it since I live in Mount Gravatt East. One place whjich it could be dumped is at the back of that park behind carindale shopping centre, used to see tonnes of cars dumped back there when i was a kid but that was 7 or 8 years ago now. Hope all goes well.

msina1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS acclaim,
stolen cars are dumped anywhere really, had a mate of mine, (back when he was a ********), who ended up crashing a stolen vy into a pole two houses down from his, guess its just all luck.

Gus The Snail

Born to be dizlegzic
Reaction score
ipswich - on the right side of the tracks
Members Ride
VS ute S2 1996
cheers guys... the rego is 819 KZI , there is nothing special about this car , its just a standard gemini coupe with a badly painted exterior. they are few and far between , so i doubt if it'll get stripped for parts, i know most everyone in brisbane who owns a gemini ( excluding grannys )

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Im sure it will turn up if there was nothing special about it. I seriously doubt any car thief was asked to steal a Gemini coupe, especially if it's as you describe. Any parts, or a whole car even could be picked up cheap enough, so it wouldnt warrant some body stealing one..