Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stolen Toranas!

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
I can’t imagine how gut wrenching this situation is.
Old mate here has had one Torana since he was 19!

Gone. Both.
North Elizabeth

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Saw this on the news last night...He suspects a neighbour that just moved out of a rental property....

I do feel for the bloke and hope some really nice people find the scumbags and take them fishing and he gets his cars back in one piece..

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
It’s just the lowest thing to do.

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
Why don't these thief's buy one rather than stealing it? What f**kwits!

bradp51

Reaction score
Members Ride
OCT 2017 VF2 SSV Redline - Light My Fire
Saw this on the news last night...He suspects a neighbour that just moved out of a rental property....

I do feel for the bloke and hope some really nice people find the scumbags and take them fishing and he gets his cars back in one piece..
Take them fishing with concrete shoes. B%#tards.

Forcedvp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT HSV XU8, FORD TERRORIST
Back in the 90's ,my brother owned a HJ Monaro( which I later owned). He just spent 10k on engine and gearbox rebuild and it sat at the side of his house till he could afford rego. One night it got pinched and that was it. Never to be seen again. He was totally heartbroken. 8 months later while he was driving a taxis around Parramatta, he saw a Monaro like his for sale out the front of a house. He pulled over and walked up to it to have a look. The "owner" came out so my brother asked him some general questions about the car. Asked him what he wanted for it etc... He wrote the vin number down. Told the guy he will be back later with some cash and a car trailer. My brother rang his wife to get the rego details of his stolen Monaro. Sure enough. It was his car! Rang the cops and they raided the guys house. They found Monaro's, SLR Toranas and GT Falcon's out the back all stripped and guttered. His car was the one stolen that was untouched and it had only been driven 200kms so the motor still wasn't run in.. Got it back and years later I bought it off him. Would have to be one of the dumbest car thieves.