Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stolen vs ss ,belrose ,sydney northern beaches ,please keep an eye out for it

hsv ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv enhanced vs ss 5.0 a4
Gday all ,sad news ,i woke up this morning to find my uninsured vs ss missing from the front of my house , car has got clubsport body kit , satin black clubsport trispoke wheels , it has new ultima suspension ,new vt brake upgrade ,hsv 250klm/h dash with 30,000 ks on the clock , it is alaskan white in colour . It was taken between midnight and 5.15 this morning . If anyone has seen anything or is offered parts cheap ,please call 0425 269 859 or call the cops .i will pay $2000 cash for the car back in one piece or if the dog who stole it is convicted in court .

EDGE3

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS COMMODORE,1996 GTS-R COMMODORE
Mate I feel so sorry for you this really stinks,I just want to ask you why did you leave your car out the front of your house when its not insured? A car like that should have an alarm and an immobiliser.

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
dam mate its not a good feeling is it, sorry to hear and i hope you get it back ok

hsv ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv enhanced vs ss 5.0 a4
Because my garage is taken by my torana , the commodore had green nsw plates lx 76 ss ( the plates for the torana ),looks like i can cancel the hsv plates i have ordered fot it , all vs commodores have an immobiliser ,it must have taken a few people to push it from where it was , and it has a 3 inch supercat system so it must have been pushed a fair way or put onto a truck or trailer ,as it so loud it would wake the whole neighbourhood.

rb26dett

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS S2 A4
I hope you find it in one piece. Bloody car thieves should have their hands cut off.

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
good luck finding it mate.. throw a pic up aye.. its a **** effort by them but good luck with it.. sorry to hear