Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

stolen!!!!!!!

spacattack

THE ENFORCER!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Custom VN
well unfortunatly its a vn ss very hard to come by in good nic if they are professionals it would be striped within an hour but hopefull its just some c*&k heads wantin a joy ride then dump it out in the bush happened to a mate of mine he had a VS SS they blew the tyres and dumeped it he got it back and just replaced the tyres stupid idiots didnt even take the stereo or subs

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
sad to hear, hope he gets it back. we had our vn wagon stolen in mildura a few years back. same night bout 4 other cars were stolen, all recovered - joyrides. but ours was like it wasnt even there to begin with. - pros. never seen it again.

Torana

Young Einstein
Reaction score
Website
holdenworld.tt.cx
Members Ride
KE Laser Ghia 1.6 Carbie M5
That's excellent!!! Do you know if the little mother ****er(s) got caught and charged?

spacattack

THE ENFORCER!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Custom VN
did he get his rims back from the wreakers?????

R

RKZ234

I hope the car was fingerprinted by Police and the gutless prick(s) who stole it are brought to justice!!!

Car thieves are SCUMBAGS!!!!

Wombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX-II Lumina Sedan
Dirty low down scum-sucking b@stards who are that low they could parachute out of a snakes asshole and still be able to free-fall... :mad:

I don't know how succesful it would be for a car, but I know of at least two guys who have recovered thier motorbikes (admittedly in pieces) from thieves after placing an advert in the local paper and places like the Trading Post magazine in the "wanted" section wanting "any parts" to suit a particular bike. The stupid gumby that had stolen it rang, he went and checked it was his, left a deposit, and then came back a short while later with the cops. :yeah:

Might be worth trying, but I suppose anything at all is worth trying when you pride and joy goes missing.