Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

~strange~

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
Juss wondering what has been the strangest situation or occurence pplz have experienced or happened to their cars, and no I dont mean ghouls or ghosts :rip: lol

Il give mine:

It was in my 1984 WB statesman, i was driving along at night and a Tawny frog mouthed owl hit the front of my car. I thought I had hit a dog or sumfin (the owl was bloody HUGE). When i pulled over it had ripped off my bonnet emblem and damaged the chrome (caprice) grill, the owl was fine (according to wires) minus a few feathers but the car had bout $600 damage (grille repaired and rechromed original badge [fkn $100!]) Who wouldve thought such a bloody huge car could be axed by an owl? this car could get in a fight with a lamppost and prob win!

Rishy

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Nissan GU Patrol
probably the wierdest thing that has happened to my car was last year my lcd screen wouldnt light up and all of a sudden last month it came back on.

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Problem with my car is that its alway slightly in a different spot from where I originally parked when I come back.

For example on on the 19th jan I it was my B'day so after I had a party, I came home and parked my car in the garage. So next morning I was gonna go out and grab something to bite (Ran out of breakfast at home) so went to my car but its not exactly where I parked - it was about a metre back and and half a metre to the right almost hitting the tool shelf. I had to get in on the passenger side. Weird!! Ever since it never happened.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Haha, it was your birthday, so you were probably paro and moved it yourself....j/ks

Something not really, wierd, but wierd timing.

Mate and i were out driving in the hills. then he said 'your not a bad driver'. I said back to him 'were not home yet' and as soon as i said that, the back left wheel came off doing 80, i saw it flying past thru the passenger window....

lieos

what ford i didnt see it
Reaction score
brand new $37000 blowing a gearbo *Peugeot quality*

BeNoS

PROUDLY ON THE PUSHY
Reaction score
Members Ride
1000hp trek pushie (on a good day)
brand new $37000 blowing a gearbo *Peugeot quality*

haha thats not really strange thats more common then commodores having oil leaks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
Haha, it was your birthday, so you were probably paro and moved it yourself....j/ks

Something not really, wierd, but wierd timing.

Mate and i were out driving in the hills. then he said 'your not a bad driver'. I said back to him 'were not home yet' and as soon as i said that, the back left wheel came off doing 80, i saw it flying past thru the passenger window....

sounds like a story my mum was saying once, driving with dad and next thing they know the four wheel trailer was next to and running along side the car....... turned out it came off without the chains done up, didnt damage anything though..

the weirdest thing ive had happen in my car? people get in and assume that a exec has a passenger side visor mirror.... strange that.

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
i had been given a new S2000 to drive and had parked it for lunch. when i returned it had rolled 10 metres down the street. for some reason i didn't leave it in gear.

my stomach dropped a few feet when i saw it, but no damage luckily!

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
strangest thing that's happened to me is i went to my sisters house and when i started up my car to leave the indicators wouldn't work, stopped the car, restarted it and they worked fine.