Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

~strange~

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
got another..... I used to ride a scooter to work when my VR was unrego'd. anyhow, one particular part of my journey involved merging from 2 lanes to 3 on the other side of a set of traffic lights. left lane could go straight, or merge right for an intersection. right lane had to go right. anyhow, I was in the left lane merging to turn right, and this busted up old corrola was in the right lane, but he drove straight. into me. i looked at teh driver, who was staring at me as if I was at fault. i jumped on the brakes so I didn't get squished (thankfully the cars behind me saw i was being shunted and backed off aswell). anyhow, there's another set of lights about 1/2km away, he pulled up, i went to his window and let fly with a torrent of abuse about being old and blind, he started abusing me for disobeying the line markings. i told him I'd stop the traffic so he could go look, and he just said "I'm sorry you feel that way" and closed his window..... jacka$$

tonza

Beers & Blastbeats
Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VX Exec S2
In my old car (N13 pulsar hatch) me n the girlfriend were going up Mt Gravatt mountain one night, doing bout 60, 65 when i saw a possum/something looking like a possum run infront of me, we both kinda yelled "Oh ****" but i couldnt avoid it n hit it pretty hard. Later as we were coming down we looked for it, but the corner in which we hit it, there was no corpse or blood or anything, the road was clean as. I was quite freaked afterwards

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Not strange, just bloody embarrassing... This was in my old VR Calais. On a stinking hot day in summer last year just did a huge load of pre xmas grocery shopping, the kids were hungry and thirsty so I drove across the road to maccas, huge line up in the drive thru and the pos decides to break down, I couldn't start it up then a ****load of smoke comes out the exhaust- I mean a ****load lol they had to shut the drive thru window. So I managed to roll it into the waiting bay just it was a real tight squeeze for other cars to get through lol.

I go to call up my hubby, my phone is flat so I had to get the kids out of the car, carry my baby cos I didnt take the pram cos I knew it was gonna be huge load of shopping and it wouldn't fit. So my son was covered in icecream and then so was I as we walked across the road to the shops to use the phone. Then as we crossed the road my daughters sandal broke so had to stop at shops buy her some thongs then use the public phone to call hubby, I was really ****ed by this time lol.

Then all the frozen/refrigerated groceries we had to throw out because it got too hot in the boot. Then I had to do half the shopping again later that night. Out other car wasn't running because it was off road getting a supercharger installed so hubby had to bum a ride with a mate and I had got a ride home with another friend. They turn up, jump start the thing and drive it home fine. We had to get a new alternator I think, but we have no idea about why there was smoke.

I did my block at my hubby that day lol told him to get rid of this ****ing piece of **** I want a new car!