Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stupid People

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
http://www.news.com.au/national/wom...-storey-car-park/story-e6frfkvr-1226033145948

LMAO!!! First some knob walks off a car park while texting. Now this! She was probably listening to her sat nav. Hahaha

Hmmm...

Certain irony in starting a thread titled "Stupid People" and posting a link that doesn't work. :p

But yeah, I read that article. Seriously, these people cannot park yet they are allowed on the road?

Another example of peoples stupidity was a woman at Frankston Car park this morning. (yes, Frankston i know, enough said)

She was determined to reverse park here blue mazda metro no matted how many attempts it took her or how many people she blocked off from being able to park themselves.

If you can't do it, then don't practice at 6am in a station carpark when there are 10 odd cars waiting to get past you and park.

Eventually I cracked it and when there was just enough room between her bonnet and the parked cars opposite her I squeezed through... to which I got a horn blasting of course.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Certain irony in starting a thread titled "Stupid People" and posting a link that doesn't work. :p

then some silly duff posts a link that cant be found!! :p

Get eft! I copied and pasted a link from a website. I did not design or implement said website so have nothing to do with their links being updated/changed/moved and therefore breaking at a later time than when I posted said link.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Get eft! I copied and pasted a link from a website. I did not design or implement said website so have nothing to do with their links being updated/changed/moved and therefore breaking at a later time than when I posted said link.

settle down princess, i thought you of all people wouldve enjoyed the irony. i even put a :p smiley there for you, sheesh! forget to turn your clock back and wake up grumpy today did you?

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L

lol, alright, relax yourself.

Just a bit of banter.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Actually my alarm went off at 5:30am today thanks to Telstra's network not updating!!! (had my phone set to network time - not any more!)