Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stupid teenage girls

msina1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS acclaim,
not a very smart idea if you ever get your car randomly searched. even a baseball bat can get you in trouble

Keep a Tyre iron up front, just beside your seat, Cant get in any trouble for that,

eurekamad94

street kiddo
Reaction score
Members Ride
kitted, tuned, sick pantha VS
Keep a Tyre iron up front, just beside your seat, Cant get in any trouble for that,

yeah you can i had this guy try to bash me with one at the shops and the cops came and had a chat to him bout how it must be kept in the boot ect

msina1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS acclaim,
yeah you can i had this guy try to bash me with one at the shops and the cops came and had a chat to him bout how it must be kept in the boot ect

Its like that down in geelong too,
iv had 6 guys hitting my mates car with trolley poles just cause he saw his ex in the back.

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
you should just pull over and introduce yourself as ivan malat. See if any of those dopey bastards read the paper lol.

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
I've had the opposite once... was walking home fairly drunk and some p plater bird picked me up and took me home...

Now I'm not a huge bloke or particularly mean looking... but If i was a creep... there is nothing she could have done about it...

Some people are too trusting... or just plain too stupid and get themselves into serious trouble...

Maybe she only picked you up because she saw how easiely she could beat you up if things turned creepy jester, :p.

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
not a very smart idea if you ever get your car randomly searched. even a baseball bat can get you in trouble

Anything that could have a alternate use as a weapon can get you busted if its conseled, a mate got done for a tyre iron under the drivers seat the only reason it was there is he put it there after a break down and forgot about it,:bang: even a large mag light is suspicious. The way around that is to wear the knife on your belt as its perectly legal, as its not conseled.:thumbsup:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Or just keep a trolley jack in your car. Then you have to have the 'handle' with it ;)

msina1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS acclaim,
Anything that could have a alternate use as a weapon can get you busted if its conseled, a mate got done for a tyre iron under the drivers seat the only reason it was there is he put it there after a break down and forgot about it,:bang: even a large mag light is suspicious. The way around that is to wear the knife on your belt as its perectly legal, as its not conseled.:thumbsup:

What if you had a baseball bat and a bunch of balls, surely they couldnt charge you for that?

Chirpstr

A new project attack
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina M5, VP M5