Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stupid teenage girls

Sharoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Grandpa Spec 5.7L VX Berlina
I was driving my Brother from the Surf Club to the Club for more beers and saw 2 teenage girls stumbling on the road and waving us down, being a girl myself I thought I'd check to see if they were ok. My brother wound down his window and straight away you could tell they were BLIND drunk and asked me for a lift.

I let them in as I thought what if some weirdo picks them up and where they were going was on the way.

These girls were so freaking lucky because when I stopped they couldn't get out because I have child locks on the back doors.I had to actually get out to open the doors. I don't even have window winders in the back anymore because of the kids winding them right down and not being able to do them up (anyone with a 2 or 3 year old will understand!) and I got sick of constantly pulling over to do it.

I heard stories about girls being raped and worse this way and I wondered if they even thought twice doing it. They are so friggen stupid! I think at the most they were 15 or 16....

eurekamad94

street kiddo
Reaction score
Members Ride
kitted, tuned, sick pantha VS
yeah i hate hitch hiking gives me the creeps thhinking what people i dont know are like and im in their car with them ...... lucky ive only had to do it a few times

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
I know its the worst thing you can do, but i have a problem saying no to people, so ive given a few people lifts.. once these people gave me $50 for driving them 10 mins down the rd :p

another time was on new years (couple years ago) at about 2.30 in the morning this lady was walking down the middle of the rd n i had to stop at the lights n she came up n asked for a lift.. while i was takin her to where she was goin another 5 people asked for lifts haha taxi drivers must love new years

but yeah.. its a really bad idea to hitch hike.. and probably equally as bad (if not a little worse) to pick people up

DONT DO IT!!! (thats why mobiles were invented)

DANNY8

Yo Coooornflake!
Reaction score
Website
www.kerrbrosracing.com
Members Ride
VK WAGZ 5.0L, GQ Patrol TD42
I've never asked for a lift, and never given anyone a lift.....unless I know them. It's too risky for both parties.

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
I've never asked for a lift, and never given anyone a lift.....unless I know them. It's too risky for both parties.

same here........ i have picked up hitch hikers before, but never when i am in the car alone. The only times that i have is when it is somebody i know.

lukieboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive 92
im a little more worried about the fact they were blind drunk (the two teenage girls) i mean where the **** are the parents?????

VL_5SPEED

Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 Holden VL calais project
im a little more worried about the fact they were blind drunk (the two teenage girls) i mean where the **** are the parents?????

Sayigng that where is 90% of teenagers parents :whistling

HRVATSKI_VOJNIK

a.k.a KRIS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore V6
same here........ i have picked up hitch hikers before, but never when i am in the car alone. The only times that i have is when it is somebody i know.

same here, best to get your mate sit in the rear to keep an eye on them.
as Sharoo mentioned, i get that thought if some something bad could happen to them since their drunk.

but then again since they where soo young, they should walk the whole back home stumbling like fools, maybe their folks/family friends might have seen them.

Tas_HSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV Clubsport
I usually pick up hitchhikers,unless they look too dodgy.Had one drunk guy i picked up one night when i was 17 try to take my RX4 on me....luckily a mate was having a party not far away,drove there and the offender was dealt with.....but i always give female hitchhikers a big lecture on the dangers of hitchhiking etc when i pick them up.....

VNexecutive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5L
a group (probably 6 or so) teenage boys asked me for a lift last night. one of them was bawling his eyes out, told me some sop story, and expected me to drive all them to a location about 20 minutes away.

im like, 6 drunk teens, walking from a place known for its "gangs", all drunk out of their mind, in my car? no thanks!

when i said no i was waiting to get stabbed.