Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stupid things in movies

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Thats the very first scene aswell.

ducatis

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE
correct me cos im probly wrong but i dont think it would explode like that, i think that the producers were saying that just the NOS went off, not the fuel and it wouldnt be blue?

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
FnF again, when they use their nitrous the flames are the same colour as the cars (pink car has pink flames)

Firewall - Harrison Ford sticks an iPod to the monitor to steal computer passwords

mightyredvc

feel the fury
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sl/x (mid build)
no, nos usually would not wxplode like it did in fast and the furious. it's non flamable! the pressure from the tank may have caused a flare, but would more likely put the fire out.

nos works simply by extreme cooling the fuel/air charge. meaning it condenses masively and pretty much acts like forced induction.

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
well, nitrous oxide is an oxygen mix (duh!), but the nitrogen content slows down the burn of the oxygen, therefore only making it half as effective as oxygen alone

sganro

i speak before i think
Reaction score
Members Ride
yet another VS
In pulp fiction, the straw in Mia's $5 milkshake changes from paper to plastic

90VN55

Reaction score
Members Ride
90 VN SS 5speed, '90 VN Calais 5speed
dukes of hazzard: when they get the general back off cooter and they jump in and cooter goes to open the gates when the cops are on the other side.
he opens 1 gate then it cuts to a different angle and both are open and they drive out.

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
ever noticed in "the core" the ship thing they go in is made from some crazy metal thats heat resistant or some crap, then in the end they weld some wires to it to get power.... what the???

what are some other good movie stuff ups

A while back the physics society at uni held a showing of that movie with a prize for the person who could spot the most scientific innacuracies. I think the winner had something like 50!