Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stupid things woman have said or done in your car

itsagixa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
I work at the mines....my car is parked at home in the shed, i asked if the miss's could drive down to the airport to pick me up as i was hanging out to go for a squirt.
I told her, be careful of the rims, dont touch and buttons and do not touch the traction control..
She turns up at the airport and i take over driving responsibilities, and ask her how did she like driving my car......she replies "i thought it would have been faster and this orange low trac light kept flashing the whole way" :hmmm:
i think ill just cab it home next time

what has your miss's or family said or done in your car that has left you wondering....are you serious?

Sharoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Grandpa Spec 5.7L VX Berlina
The first time I filled the bfs VE SS up (he usually pumps the fuel & I go in and pay) I had no idea where the button to open the fuel tank was.
I asked the guy at the servo & he had no idea, my bf wasn't answering his phone, randoms at the servo didn't know so I took it to a Holden dealership. Oh geez did I feel like a dumb ass when they showed me..haha

phat_6ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SS M6
When I had my VT I went out n spent my savings on a set of 19" Simmons and parked the car in the garage and zeroed my km's and left it there with the missus who was unlicensed at the time with my last words "don't drive it unless it's an emergency" got home after a weekend away and there was 64k's on it and a big f*cken yellow gutter rash on the drivers side front rim!! Staypleton BP macca's.. pissed much!!

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
I let family friend drive my car because her car has a suspected cracked head and overheats all the time..

Shes sitting there talking to my mum saying that her cars better then mine, its got air con.. and atleast 'has suspension'
and Im thinking to myself.. This car can barelly make it over 10k's w/out overheating, the car has less power then a prius... shes replaced almost everypart of her car.. and its still the same... and shes sitting there telling my mum her cars better than mine.. and she prob could get more then mine..
Even though its a old camry with a suspected crack head.. :\ and shes gotta borrow my car to get around...

PRAVX II S

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Back in the day had a VK commodore Berlina. Lent it to a Family member for the night.
Got it back the next day my dash board was all white like someone cumed all over it also the car smelled like pine O clean.
So a approached this family member and said what the f... happen. The family member said i cleaned the car with pine O clean. I said why.
the family member would not give me a straight answer. Every time i cleaned the dash thinking the cum like stain would come
of but never did. So i traded her in.

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 6spd Ute / VS 5spd L67 Ute III
when i first lowered the ute the missus asked why the ride was so bumpy? i told her i had to put heavy duty suspension in for work! (didnt tell her i had lowered it as she hates it when i spend money on the car haha)

now the car has been off the road for a good month as iv put a super 6 in. i told her that there is a problem with the gearbox haha

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
When I had my VT I went out n spent my savings on a set of 19" Simmons and parked the car in the garage and zeroed my km's and left it there with the missus who was unlicensed at the time with my last words "don't drive it unless it's an emergency" got home after a weekend away and there was 64k's on it and a big f*cken yellow gutter rash on the drivers side front rim!! Staypleton BP macca's.. pissed much!!
Did you give her a c*nt punt? I know I would have.

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
My older sister hopped in my car after assuming that i could give her a lift to somplace while i was heading out to get something (i think it was food but its a minor detail). Within 5 seconds she proceeded to try and change the stereo. She then got the shits cause i changed it straight back and it got to one of those stfu bitch go buy your own car and mess with it not mine, now sit there and keep quiet or your walking moments. I think the fact i was pissed at her for the whole day may have taught her a lesson although somehow i doubt it seeing as she still doesnt have a car.

HussySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VW GOLF GTD
Back in the day had a VK commodore Berlina. Lent it to a Family member for the night.
Got it back the next day my dash board was all white like someone cumed all over it also the car smelled like pine O clean.
So a approached this family member and said what the f... happen. The family member said i cleaned the car with pine O clean. I said why.
the family member would not give me a straight answer. Every time i cleaned the dash thinking the cum like stain would come
of but never did. So i traded her in.

The family Member or the car ? hahaha

HussySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VW GOLF GTD
Well this just happened last night! We went to a resturant with my 2 girl cuzins, went with there car. She got out of the car with the keys in the ignition and turned on and was walking away lol hahahaha
Also again last night, i pulled her handbrake down when we were parked and then she started the car and was gona drive off, so she puts the car in D and pulls the handbrake up(coz i put it down) and drives off. She didnt realise till i put it down myself!

BTW she just got the car yesterday so she might of been abit excited, all i know is SHE IS NEVER GOING ANYWERE NEAR MY CAR