Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stupid things woman have said or done in your car

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
A story about a friend.

She has work at Morwell. Finished, drove home to Ttraralgon.
All the way, her traction control was going off and she kept going, thinking it was the sealed road.. She reached home, she heard some funny noise, looked at the rear of her VT, turns out she had a flat and it was now in flames. Told her mum, they couldnt get it out themselfs so they called the CFA.
Her mum said to get away from the car and she goes " hold on " and gets stuff out of the car..
I laughed when i heard..

CapriciousWL

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL Caprice
A mate of mine had a VK Interceptor, reworked by Peter Brock with a full Calais interior. Did 100 comfortably in first, tended to vanish when you tried to follow it.

His sister borrowed it and found it to be the most gutless car she had ever driven - when she was doing 40 in 4th it felt sluggish and wouldn't respond the same way the Corolla did..

CapriciousWL

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL Caprice
It's not all women who are dumb and stupid when it comes to cars and driving.

I read a post on another forum about a guy who came out of the supermarket to discover his car had a flat tyre. He drove it home then posted up asking what to do next. Transpired he had no idea that you couldn't drive a car with a flat tyre, or that there was a spare tyre. People assumed he was trolling for a while then it became apparent he wasn't (this was not on a car forum). He genuinely had no idea of basic car maintenance.

Technically, you can drive with a flat tyre. I've seen numerous morons do this - some have done it for days on end and passed comment on the strange noise and weird handling of their cars.

It can be done, doesn't mean it should be done. Possibly a points system should be devised for the plain stupid?

kcpwns

Kicker - Livin' Loud :)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Equipe
Period blood is the worst thing to try and get off of seats.
...I dunno if I want to delve into this any further, but I am intrigued and a little disgusted as to how it got on your seat?