Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stupid things woman have said or done in your car

VK SL 3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL 5spd
My 13yo cousin locked herself in the car and broke all the door handles trying to get out, after breaking one you would think she may have noticed the window winder, or the lock button.

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
3 chicks I knew in school went to go out one night but one of the chicks cars would not start. They all tried to get it started and scratched their heads as to why it would not work. Then got her mum to look at it, could not figure it out. So called RACQ to come out.... he looks at it, takes it out of drive and puts it in park (it's and auto) then turns the ignition and car started fine. 4 (four) licensed women couldn't figure out an automatic won't start in drive haha

i had a alarm put in my vl, drove it to a mates house, and went to start it, it wouldnt start, couldnt figure it out, called racq, took him 3 seconds to press the button to turn the alarm off, some silly idiot, (me) forgot all about the imobaliser

lesson learnt that day for sure.

Shedvl

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 25th Anniversary Commodore
well i smoke in my car, never ever burnt a seat. had this mole i was dating that decided to drop a smoke on my mint front seats. burnt a hole through my new covers and damaged the seat. my reaction to her doing that prevented me from getting nookie for a week

Lol...could it have anything to do with the fact that you refer to women as " moles" lol

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
my ex saw this and goes 'wow i didnt know this was a manual'

DSCN1653.jpg

how does that pass roadworthy? in SA at least not having the gear select shown is illegal.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Always wondered why women, because most of them dont do donuts or burnouts or post videos of themselves breaking the law on youtube, are considered to be worse drivers. I know plenty of guys who know nothing about cars, and wouldnt know a corolla from a commodore.

You may not see many women boasting in here about how they were doing 200kmh on a public street, but that doesnt make them worse drivers, or mean they cant do it. It just means they dont have a need to wave it in the air and say 'mines better than yours' like guys tend to do. They just drive the car to where they want to go.

When I read posts on this forum, with L and P platers who think they are invincible, and I watch the way my missus behaves on the road.... guess which one I would hand my keys to...????

It because we dont have a penis to measure against.

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
Always wondered why women, because most of them dont do donuts or burnouts or post videos of themselves breaking the law on youtube, are considered to be worse drivers. I know plenty of guys who know nothing about cars, and wouldnt know a corolla from a commodore.

You may not see many women boasting in here about how they were doing 200kmh on a public street, but that doesnt make them worse drivers, or mean they cant do it. It just means they dont have a need to wave it in the air and say 'mines better than yours' like guys tend to do. They just drive the car to where they want to go.

When I read posts on this forum, with L and P platers who think they are invincible, and I watch the way my missus behaves on the road.... guess which one I would hand my keys to...????

Too right mate, so many bloke try and big note their driving skills to prove something, while the chicks just get the job done. I let my missus drive my car with no issues. For every day driving she is every bit as capable of getting from A to B as I am. Only place she lacks a bit is windy mountain roads and driving a manual, but she wasn't taught this properly as an L plater many years ago whereas I was

Adds_05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.7L
in a vr that we wrecked,we had just taken the motor and gearbox out.
i then told my mum to put the gearstick in reverse so we could then push the car back from where the motor and gearbox was removed.
she did it and when we had finished moving it,she then proceeded to put it back in park...

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
My gf has a forklift ticket and a dump truck license but said driving my supra would be hard :p plus she giggled at the bov first time I drive her in it. Told me it was cute -.-