Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SU-77-LE Drift Commodore

HSV.006

Apprentice Mechanic
Reaction score
Members Ride
vq statesman. CSV strada 5000i.
hey mate do your spacers turn 120 to skyline stud pattern or? where did you get them. also are 120 - 120 available do you know?

klampy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mazda E2000 V6 convert
well small steps but i finished mounting the coolers

17052011777.jpg

and fitted a VS dual speed thermo

17052011778.jpg

and then had a bit of an accident.

this

17052011779.jpg

plus

17052011780.jpg

equals

17052011781.jpg

broken spinning drill bit thru the fingertip actually hurts. i wouldnt recommend it.

klampy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mazda E2000 V6 convert
Thanks. you have no idea how badly i want to see it done!!! its been off the road since November 09 and it was last started April '10. so i absolutely CAN NOT wait!!! the best thing is that its moving forward and it makes me more and more excited everytime something gets put in/put on/ or finished. like for example, the Bellhousing was one big step that i had to save up for and now that its in, with the new gearbox, and iv got a tailshaft that should be right for it, its motivational to want to continue.

To all those that have been, thanks for following my story!

spud_22

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS-V Wagon, VS UTE, 96 VS Senator
wow long time ont of commition. make me want to go pull my VS aparat. lol. saving up is a bitch should be some way to get a sponsor and get some money out of them. lol

klampy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mazda E2000 V6 convert
yea iv hit up a few companies but they all want examples of results before theyll spend anything on me. Iv spoken to Penrite about supplying oil, they want to know what sort of exposure theylll get, iv spoken to bridgestone bout supplying tires, same thing, iv spoken to my employer about sponsorship, interested, but also want results and exposure... so iv got it there, just hard coz no one wants to spend money on something that isnt working yet.

spud_22

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS-V Wagon, VS UTE, 96 VS Senator
anyway of just getting a sticker of their name on the back window. I have thought about talking to the local tyrepower about this. Have a friend who tried it with Bob jane but didnt want their sticker covering the back window.

klampy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mazda E2000 V6 convert
iv spoken to quite a few local businesses about supplying me with parts in exchange for putting stickers on the car, like for example, i spoke to Repco about supplying me with a $50 clutch plate! (theyd write that off if it had just been obsolete) but they said NO! we dont do that here... new management has gone to sh!t. i even said ill put a dirty big REPCO sticker on my rear 1/4. but still no.

yea, dude, iv tried. but so far no good. even with Bridgestone. iv got a sticker on the windscreen, and they give me 2nd hand tires, Fitted, for $10 each, so thats not too bad. i also get tires from bob jane but theyre a little more expensive at $20 a tire fitted. im gonna hit BJ up for my front tires 235 19 35. theyve offered me a pair of cheapo branded tires @$110 but im gonna see if he will give them to me in exchange for stickers....