Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Summernats 2004 Pictures

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Hi Guys,
I have just received the Summernats Pictures from VSUTE and presently I'm in the process of uploading all of them, yes all 580 of them.

I don't expect this to have any impact on the speed but it will sure give the server a good test.

Pictures have been placed at the following address for the time being.
Removed URL, look below for new link

I am trying to get them across to the Picture Gallery but so far aren't having much luck. I have a very strange feeling I have found a bug in the gallery software we use so I will keep you all posted when they do finally get moved across after I seek some advice.

Thanks again to VSUTE for the pictures

Cheers
Darren

Update: The pictures VSUTE took at this years Summernats can be found in the Picture Gallery located at the following link here

VXWAGMAN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Series 2 V8 Berlina Wagon A4
Can we have a thumbnail page in HTML?? Pleease..

PS: He who takes digital pictures with no flash makes baby jesus cry. Can't see much on the inside shots.

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
I'm working on a different way of getting them into the Picture Gallery so at this stage there won't be any thumbnail HTML page as they will be removed once all images are in place.

At present they are uploading. You may view them in the Picture Gallery located here but keep in mind I'm still uploading them.

I am not entirely sure how many has gone through but from what I can gather they are going through fairly quickly.

MYSS94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR | VU2 SS Ute
I think it's safe to say that the old "Murel" has made a successful return.

I'm not a big fan-
But some of those Murels look sweet!
pic 20464.

VXWAGMAN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Series 2 V8 Berlina Wagon A4
Ahh it's ok man if it's the cameras fault. Some of the outdoor pics are sure sweet.. You don't see too many hydraulic suspensions around.

mr-spares

Reaction score
Members Ride
HRT UTE 355 supercharged
Good work but 579 pic's of a cars and only one with TITS, whats the go there? When I went in 91 it would have been 50 / 50 at least!

Tony.