Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Summernats 23

bpottz

Whipped By SAPOL
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
hotred: yea im pretty sure you can drive your car man.. its not sa law. and your sa registered. and we took two cars, 3 in each car most of the way. however, with more time to plan im pretty sure we will need more than two cars. i probably wouldnt take my car, it would just **** the trip up for quite a few people if i copped a defect, and they crack down quite a bit come summernats time.

and troy.. if you remember.. us sa boys did actually try and organise a meetup with some act members for the summernats just been but never got a reply or an expression of any intrest.

yeah ill take the whole week off i think will.. go back to work 3 days after the last day of the nats. and take two or three days off before the first day.

roadtrip sounds good., hotel/cabin or tents?

DARK SIDE

I’ll Fry Your Ricer
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 HSV V2 GTS Coupe
I was going to have a road trip interstate with some mates and I found out that I won’t be insured if I leave sa and that its also an offense. Yea I know sounds stupid because I hold an sa license.

bpottz

Whipped By SAPOL
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
why arent you insured? :S hmm strange. stato would be awesome for a long drive like that

bpottz

Whipped By SAPOL
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
7-12th of Jan 2009 im pretty sure. it says on the summernats website but i cant be bothered looking

DARK SIDE

I’ll Fry Your Ricer
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 HSV V2 GTS Coupe
Because the law states that P plate drivers cannot drive anything with eight or more cylinders:(. So if I had an accident I wouldn’t be insured because me being there in the first place in that car with that license is illegal:(.

System

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ commodore exec
Because the law states that P plate drivers cannot drive anything with eight or more cylinders:(. So if I had an accident I wouldn’t be insured because me being there in the first place in that car with that license is illegal:(.

perfect excuse to be a passenger with a bunch of beers :thumbsup:

BLOWN R8

WHISTLE BY HARROP
Reaction score
Members Ride
BLOWN VZ R8 MALOO, LC 406, HT PREM, VX SS
y dont u guys hire a couple of taragos and use them, saves the damage/kms on ur own cars??? u get the numbers up and it wouldnt cost u that much to hire it

blown vy gts

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy gts
y dont u guys hire a couple of taragos and use them, saves the damage/kms on ur own cars??? u get the numbers up and it wouldnt cost u that much to hire it

apart from the damage caused along the way of going bush bashing.......:whistling