Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sunday Drive

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
Followed an X5 and Impreza up the Clyde this arvo...was a good run. The X5 looks like it sits well on the road. Always good to be home :)

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
Well today's Sunday drive was in brand new SSV. I haven't driven an 8 since my HZ 253....LOL. My god it just gobbled up tar with ease....no fuss whatsoever. We both drove each others cars...was good fun and certainly opened my eyes as to how potent and effortless a modern V8 is. The owner of SSV said he was also quite suprised how urgent my V6 was and how keen it is to rev. We both agreed that there was not a great deal of difference between acceleration to 120ish but that the stock V8 did it with ease wheras the warmed V6 was harsh and aggressive. Excellent day :)

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Coppins Xing....although did the twisties at The Cotter the other day :) Plod will be there next week now :(

I did that run on Friday morning in my van haha. What a waste! I only went that way cos I was coming home from working in Urriarra Village. I was pretty impressed with the Cotter Dam expansion though!

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
Yeah the building of that dam wall is spectacular. See they built a massive cement factory on site ...pretty cool. Yeah is a good run to Uriarra then onto the Cotter or vice-versa...be it on
a bike or in the car. Not as much fun in the van though :)