Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sunshine Coast Coppers !

Status
Not open for further replies.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
Didnt feel much different to me, felt floaty, like the falcons used too.

People hear so much about the VE, go drive one.

so there not much better? not being sarcastic just wonderin cuz i havn't driven one myself yet, and from what i saw on tv (million dollar baby - VE special) it looked like they went real well.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
so there not much better? not being sarcastic just wonderin cuz i havn't driven one myself yet, and from what i saw on tv (million dollar baby - VE special) it looked like they went real well.

In my opinion, no, the VZ feels much better on track with some minor suspension work then the VE, the VE didn't feel like it wanted to turn in at all. It is hard to explain.

For any of those wanting to know where i get to test these, Anglesea complex with a few guys who work for PBR down there ;)

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
Your the first person ive heard say that Minux. I havn't heard one review that sounds even remotely like what you said. You sound like you've got a grudge or something.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Your the first person ive heard say that Minux. I havn't heard one review that sounds even remotely like what you said. You sound like you've got a grudge or something.

No grudge at all, i base it on fact, not on what a magazine/s has reported.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Thats about the reasponse i expected from you...

lol no offense intended though man. Its just your opinion always seems to be the opposite of mine, and most often everyone elses. I have alot of respect for your knowledge and ability to stand up for your own opinions against the mainstream views though and it makes forums interesting. :thumbsup:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
lol no offense intended though man. Its just your opinion always seems to be the opposite of mine, and most often everyone elses. I have alot of respect for your knowledge and ability to stand up for your own opinions against the mainstream views though and it makes forums interesting. :thumbsup:

Why do you think i make posts just to be opposite to you? You aren't that special bud :), I make posts from experience, not from anything else.

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
Do I smell a brownose?.

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Why do you think i make posts just to be opposite to you? You aren't that special bud :), I make posts from experience, not from anything else.

Was just tryin to be neutral and avoid an argument mate. Wasnt implying the world revolves around me...although it should.

Do I smell a brownose?.

You however just give me the shits. You don't know ****, and you provide nothing useful to this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.