Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

super6 vt calais possible purchase

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
hey guys im going to have a look at a white supercharged v6 vt calais with 157 thousand on the clock full electrics/climate controll stock as a rock, i went and drove past the house lastnight that it was at and saw it parked in the drive it looking f***ing awesome !! if its mechanically sound and drives well without to much interior/exterior damage i was thinkin of buying it the dude wants $13500 ono my absolute limit is 12k i was wondering if i should offer him 11k and see what he says or tell him 12k's the limit if not i walk

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
**** sorry wrong section guys meant to post in the vt/vx section been used to posting in the vr/vs

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
$2500 is a big drop off his asking price... Good-Luck with it :thumbsup:

Last edited:

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
heh thanks dude had a look at it this morning the way it drove i was so NOT impressed had no balls and the condition was pretty adverage i told him thanks but no thanks had a look at two other cars aswell a 5.0L vs statesman they wanted 10700k the exterior was really good but the interior was really rough and the motor was a bit rough had engine warning lights comming on the tacho was all bouncy and fluctuating and i had a look at a vt clubsport at auction didnt realize the reserve till i got there it had been in a bad prang and had a respray job that was shocking and they wanted 19k for it

dmitch

DonkeySS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SS S2
people cant say no if u got the cash... my car the guy wanted 16k.. showed him 14.5k cash his eyes lit up.. and he couldnt resist... :)