Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Supercharge or not to supercharge....?

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
bf just got a 97 vs ute with chrger n evrythng, exhaust and mabe other stuf coz the thing is an animal he hasn't had a proper look at it yet and it has to b tuned so bad, i had to eat my words bout 6s. dsnt mean i like em tho
its sumthin diffrnt ppl wer snapn necks none stop wen he brought it hme

do u know whats the smallst pound chargr for ls1

i think eaton make a 4 pound charger for and LS1 but dont quote me on that

sporty custom

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vx
how many times is the same old question gunna get asked and asked and asked and asked and asked and asked do some research go to the drags talk to ppl face to face its the only way you will get a good idea not on here with ppl saying get a v8 blah blah im in the process of putting m112 on a stock 5ltr at the moment and doing it on the cheap so it can be done if your not afraid to get ya hands dirty and can use a spanner and welder heaps of superchargers on ebay fairly cheap that can be adapted to most requirements. ive noticed on here when ya say what your going to use or how ya gunna do it there all the knockers saying it wont work but .but cant explain why it wont so basically unless someone been there done that dont comment so if you wana charge it just do it man.

commsec

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 VX Executive Wagon
Appreciate all the comments guys. But nonetheless, still informative. Think ill leave it til the next wagon comes along otherwise i may just look like a wank!!