Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Supercharged V6 Into A Gemi

A

adsVN

my friend wants to put a supercharged v6 (from a later model commodore) into his gemini and we wanna know if this can be done?
i was also thinking of putting a vn v6 3.8 into his gemi.
can anyone tell me if this can be done...
ps, i know this is a commy site, but any info will be gr8!
adam

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
All I can say is..............YUK!!!!!
Tell ya what, get the gemi drive it off a cliff and keep the engine in da commi, sik bro!

A

adsVN

LoL..
there not that bad!
ok...i guess i better start looking for a gemini forum..

D

death-from-above

Im pretty sure it can be done because the guy who my brother bought his gemini off was going to do it, but then again he was a bit of a dreamer.

Anyway check out http://www.hotgemini.com

P

portercg

Yeah do it, I dare you to, and if it can't do wheelstands when it's done we'll trash ya for it.
G

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
I knew/know a guy who was going to do it and i hear they went in fairly well. He didnt do it as he didnt have the money... plus he was a bit of a tosser too.
I was talking to a guy at summernats who had a 350 in a gem and he said it went in with some difficulty... and after moving the firewall back 3 inches. So if a 350 can fit, surely a V6 will fit

TAILS83

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
seen it done in an old ZOOM magazine it even had a CRS blower kit on it. the picture is on my other computer at home.i can post it if anyone really wants

K

kingsley

yes it can be done, ive done it

Yes it can be done, any thing can be done if you wanna give it a go.
The reason i say it can be done is because ive done it, thats my gemini in the zoom mag, its a lot of work if you wanna do it right and you will be pleased with the end result.Imagine the look on the face of skyline drivers and most jap cars when they've been left behind by a gemini at the lights, and its an easy win too.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
yeah I'd do it.. I like gemi's more then torana's.. don't really know why.
i think alot of people i know don't like them because they see too many **** ones around and not enough tidy ones.

anyway, if a 1.8litre non turbo gemi can beat a vn with ease.. then its definately worth getting a 3.8 supercharged in it.

oh and its already been said, hot gemini.