Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

supercharged ve ss ute

bobby

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VE SS ute
Haha yea ill sort that stock clutch out in next couple weeks mate :)

Haha yea yours sure is mate it's sic, makes me want to get bigger system before cam. But it will have to wait haha

And ripshifter to go in with clutch as well

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Haha yea ill sort that stock clutch out in next couple weeks mate :)

Haha yea yours sure is mate it's sic, makes me want to get bigger system before cam. But it will have to wait haha

haha yeah man ive got a ripshifter it isn't too bad ay makes it pretty firm and short, don't think id pay the 400 or so again but

bobby

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VE SS ute
haha yeah man ive got a ripshifter it isn't too bad ay makes it pretty firm and short, don't think id pay the 400 or so again but

Oh really mate whys that. I havnt driven one with it before. Still bit unsure me self won't be drag or racing it. I like the idea of it being shorter.

bobby

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VE SS ute
I don't reakon its worth 400 - 500 bucks lol it does make it short and firm but

Fair call mate. Prob be worth it if was getting used for strip. What about just a short shifter there like 120. Would be worth giving one of them a go for that price?

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Fair call mate. Prob be worth it if was getting used for strip. What about just a short shifter there like 120. Would be worth giving one of them a go for that price?

yeah maybe man, just read reviews online and see what people reakon

the ripshifter is good but I think slightly over priced haha

bobby

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VE SS ute
yeah maybe man, just read reviews online and see what people reakon

the ripshifter is good but I think slightly over priced haha

Hahahahaha yea I have read up on both only difference that people seem to think is that it's not possible to miss the 2nd to 3rd shift with the ripshifter and the short shifter has even shorter shift than that of the rip. Mal wood also does one as well heard it's not any different so it sounds like take ya pick lol

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Hahahahaha yea I have read up on both only difference that people seem to think is that it's not possible to miss the 2nd to 3rd shift with the ripshifter and the short shifter has even shorter shift than that of the rip. Mal wood also does one as well heard it's not any different so it sounds like take ya pick lol

haha that's it man eitherway ya will be happy!

bobby

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VE SS ute
Rough day yesty had some old dude clean me up at a roundabout damage isn't to bad re spray bumper and re machine and paint rim. He had insurance. So fingers crossed it all goes smoothly
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382609386.824358.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382609419.189966.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1382609436.624148.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1382609453.757043.jpg

bobby

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VE SS ute