Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Supercharged VE/VF SV6?

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf Sv6 ute
Hey was wondering if anyone has done any sort of Supercharged V6 before, was thinking of doing it later on down the line but don't know how well it would go, would it cause to much hassles or would it be pretty good. It would be great if anyone had some sort of video of what it sounded like as well. If not what other mods would be pretty good to get done on a VF SV6. Cheers

HotVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive 3.6L
Hey was wondering if anyone has done any sort of Supercharged V6 before, was thinking of doing it later on down the line but don't know how well it would go, would it cause to much hassles or would it be pretty good. It would be great if anyone had some sort of video of what it sounded like as well. If not what other mods would be pretty good to get done on a VF SV6. Cheers

I too would like to know if anyone has any easy to fit bolt on superchargers made for the VF? I understand most places don't recommend doing mods to v6 commodores as you don't get the same sort of gains as you would a v8 commodore but wouldn't a supercharger still give pretty good gains to a v6?

Capsule

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE Omega
It would, yeah, around the 100kw mark with an intercooled system.

Revhigh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Maloo
Send us a message on our page. We have done a few before!
Revhigh

rtmpgt

Reaction score
Website
www.pgt.design
Members Ride
2010 VE1.5 SV6 Ute
CAPA and Raptor make supercharger kits for them! I'd love to bolt one to my VE at some point.

Once you do the upgrade however, be sure to upgrade your clutch. :)